| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Deir Ezzor in June is very hot at 29.6 °C (85.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.9 °C (98.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:22 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 14:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Deir Ezzor June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Deir Ezzor, Syria
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Deir Ezzor:
- Malatya, Turkey - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) NNW
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) NW
- Urfa, Turkey - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) NNW
- Aleppo, Syria - 283.1 kms (175.9 miles) WNW
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) W
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 309.7 kms (192.4 miles) W
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 391.1 kms (243 miles) W
- Palmyra, Syrian Arab Republic - 189 kms (117.4 miles) WSW
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 408.3 kms (253.7 miles) WSW
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 392.7 kms (244 miles) WSW
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 394.7 kms (245.3 miles) WSW
- Damascus, Syria - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) WSW