| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Deir Ezzor in November is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 12.4mm (0.5in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 10:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Deir Ezzor November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Deir Ezzor, Syria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Deir Ezzor:
- Malatya, Turkey - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) NNW
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) NW
- Urfa, Turkey - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) NNW
- Aleppo, Syria - 283.1 kms (175.9 miles) WNW
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) W
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 309.7 kms (192.4 miles) W
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 391.1 kms (243 miles) W
- Palmyra, Syrian Arab Republic - 189 kms (117.4 miles) WSW
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 408.3 kms (253.7 miles) WSW
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 392.7 kms (244 miles) WSW
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 394.7 kms (245.3 miles) WSW
- Damascus, Syria - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) WSW